Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nursery Time













The nursery is done! Just in time too! Minus a few pics on the wall. A very big thank you to our family and friends who helped it all come together. We are so blessed that you were a part of getting sweet Bereket's room ready for his arrival. It is something we will treasure forever.















When I walk past this room and look inside I am completely filled with a new kind of warmth and joy. Knowing that this all comes from my Abba Father. A few years ago I didn't really know if we would ever have a nursery in our home and as we've been on this journey of adoption there have been moments, fleeting as they were, that I still felt unsure. Now that I see it there in all of it's wonderful blue, green, orange and brown glory, I can't help but feel so unbelievably thankful. We serve an amazing God who is who He says He is and does what He says He'll do! All praise and glory belongs to Him!

I can't wait to sit in the rocker with our boy, hold him and talk to him, tell him all about what Jesus has done for him. Oh the times we'll have!

4 comments:

Crazy Roots in Africa said...

LOOOVVEE IT!!! Can't wait to see it in person, and see him sleeping in that crib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KLT said...

I think you have great taste ~ love your choices!

The Raymers. said...

Looks amazing. BTW- one of our sons is Bereket Isaiah too.

Katherine said...

Wow...that nursery could be in a magazine! Beautiful job! God bless you on your trip tomorrow!