Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day










I have to say that this was the best Valentine's Day by far. We kept it very simple and made dinner together at home. I love cooking with my husband; it's such a sweet time of connecting, talking and laughing together. It's not something we do all the time so I really try and savor it when we do. Plus we get to eat some great food too!
Ben found this wonderful recipe online for Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken. We made fresh green beans with garlic and lemon and homemade bread to go along with it. For dessert we made an Apple Crosata. It was all so good!! It was the perfect meal to share with my perfect Valentine. I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband and friend, I thank God every day for blessing me with such an amazing man.


Here are some pics of our meal


1 comment:

Becky Lee Burk said...

Okay I NEED these recipies!!! Yummy! This looks divine :)