Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Precious Gift

The Koceich family is in Ethiopia right now to pick up their beautiful little boy, who happens to be a month younger than ours. Cindi is taking pictures for us while they are there and she sent us a quick email that absolutely warmed my heart...

Linda,

Got to get to bed, but really quick. I got to go see Yacob at the transition home Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, while I walked Yacob around the compound screaming because he is afraid of me (poor baby) my husband spent the time playing with your son. When we left he told me all about this little boy that he fell in love with. He said he was so happy and so much fun!!! I pretty quickly figured out that was your precious little boy!! I am so excited, and so is my husband that ya'll live so close and that our boys will get to be playmates again!!!!

Just wanted to let you know!!!

With Love,
Cindi

Thanks Cindi for this email, it's such an encouragement while we wait!

Maybe it's the mommy in me, but it brought me to tears hearing that our little guy is happy and how easily people are drawn to him and can't help but love him. I know it's how I've felt from the first time I laid eyes on him and it's really comforting to know that others feel it too. We are so blessed.

No comments: