Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Court is Open

We received the following email today from America World... exciting news!

Dear Families,

I am excited to announce that court was officially open and working as of today!

We are moving forward to work with the court in order to receive court dates for all families. Please be prepared that it is not uncommon for the court to issue court dates out of order from referral time frames. Rest assured we will be doing everything we can to get all families a court date as quickly as possible.

Check out the next sentence, I had to read it twice...

I am hopeful to have confirmed court dates for all referral families in the next three to four weeks or possibly sooner. I will email your family as soon as I have received your confirmed court date.


This doesn't necessarily mean our actual court date will be in three or four weeks, it just means that we'll have a court date set within that time frame.
Keep the prayers coming! :-)

No comments: