Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wait Time Changes

Just found out that the wait time for infant boys is now 6-8 months instead of 9-11 months!!!!!!!!!!!
We requested either a boy or girl and I don't know which God has chosen for us but oh my goodness, if it is a boy... that means we've got about 3-5 months left. Of course this is always subject to change, so lets not get ahead of ourselves here. But aren't I allowed to hope? :-)

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope.
Psalm 130:5



Here's a note from our agency's blog about it.

Ethiopia Referral Update!

The end of June and very beginning of July has blessed the Ethiopia program with 9 referrals so far!

Due to the recent trends of received referrals the wait time for an infant male is now currently 6-8 months, while the wait time for a female infant remains 9-11 months. This trend is based on recent history, but is subject to change. We are excited to see what the Lord will provide in the upcoming months. Your prayers are truly appreciated!

As you can see the infant girls wait time is still the same so we'll see if this has any effect for us or not.

I wait for you, O LORD; you will answer, O Lord my God.
Psalm 38:15


I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1

No comments: