Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vision of Sweetness

I was sitting in church this morning and had a vision of one day soon sitting in the service with our sweet baby in a sling on my chest. It was heavenly!!

Sadly, I have no updates to give you right now; we're still in the waiting process. We'll have our monthly waiting families conference call in a few weeks and hopefully we'll get some good updates then. There are about 19 families with AWAA as of right now that will be traveling to pick up their little ones this month which is very exciting. Also, the top 10 families on the waiting for referral list include a few families who submitted their dossiers at the beginning of January '09 so that's good news. We submitted our dossier in March so we're slowly getting up there. I have no way of knowing where we are exactly based on that information, but I know God's moving things along at just the right pace.

We're getting ready to start working on the garage, sheet rocking and organizing it, which I think that will be a good project to keep us busy for a little while and help the time go by so I'm looking forward to it. I hope Ben is too! :-)

No comments: