Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Getaway

Ben and I headed out to our favorite B&B in Granbury this past weekend for some rest and relaxation. We love the Inn on Lake Granbury! It's absolutely beautiful, there's a heated saltwater pool, delicious breakfast, hot tub, swings and chairs overlooking the lake, a dock to watch the water from and did I mention how beautiful it is there?! It's our favorite place to go for a short getaway! We swam, ate too much good food, walked around town taking photos and just sat and watched the water. I admit we missed Lil' B quite a bit! It was our first time away from him for more than 24hrs and it was hard, but very much needed. Even though we were missing our little guy, it was a truly wonderful weekend!

The B&B...


I love roses...

The pool...

We were bonding... excuse my crazy hair, it was super windy!


He looked away...click!


So relaxing...



Around town...


No comments: