Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Bear Sightings!!

March came and went so quickly this year! It's a super busy month full of celebrations for our family! Three birthdays and an anniversary which means something going on every weekend. Not to mention our already busy weekdays. Let's just say I'm really looking forward to a little bit of down time in April. Here are some of my favorite pics from the month of March...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

Bear with Papa, Abuelita, Grandma and Grandpa at my birthday dinner!

Playing at the zoo. He said the termite mounds looked like pinkie and pointer fingers!! LOL
Rain boots and a measuring tape...makes perfect sense to him!

Daddy and Bear... I LOVE this one!!

His absolute favorite thing to do..put on his "football uniform" and play ball. The next Tony Romo in training!

This one make me smile. Such a cutie and he's growing SO fast!!

He had so much fun painting a birdhouse for the backyard birds.

Family!!!!! Forever grateful to our Heavenly Father who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think...to Him be glory.

No comments: