Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Being crafty

So you all know about the website Pintrest right?! Well I've been a bit crazy about it lately. There are just so many great and creative ideas on there. Everything from yummy recipes to home decor. From fashion to funny quotes to brighten your day. Photography to kids crafts. Not to mention how-to's on just about anything. Especially Christmas decor and gift ideas right now. I've really enjoyed finding fun ways to help Bear with fine motor skill development. The cloud dough and slime recipes I found were a big hit! Really, you've got to check it out if you haven't.

After scouring the site last week, I felt like being crafty. I thought I'd share a couple of things I made...and this is only the beginning!

Christmas ornaments made from paper and brads...


A scarf made from an old t-shirt!


I felt a bit awkward "posing" for a picture of something I made so this is how I combated it... by embracing my inner dork!


1 comment:

Pink Magnolia Creations said...

Love Bear, love the ornaments, love the scarf, and I do love your inner dork!!! You are an awesome family!!! Can't wait for a new addition.

Linda Deaton