Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 1st Brithday Bereket!!!!!













Yesterday was our little Bereket's 1st birthday! I can't believe he's one already! We've only been home with him for a few weeks but I'm so thankful that we did get to celebrate his birthday here at home. It makes it extra special for us.
Bereket enjoyed his first experience with cake and had a blast playing with the paper and boxes his gifts came in.
















Happy Birthday little man! We love you so much and can't wait to see all that God has planned for you in this next year! So many new things for you to discover and experience, it's gonna be great!!

3 comments:

Cyndee said...

Congratulations! :-) My mom made that exact same birthday cake for my baby girl on her first birthday. That baby girl is now going through the process to adopt from Ethiopia! It's a small world in so many ways, isn't it? :-)

The Roarks said...

Awe, Happy Birthday Bereket!! So glad you were able to spend this day with your Mommy and Daddy!! I know that Griffin would love to meet you sometime soon, so tell your Mommy we need a playdate!!

Becky Lee Burk said...

love the pics!!! Sooo cute! So we use Mixed Chicks leave in lotion?? I'm not sure exactly what it's called but it also comes as "His Mix" it's the same product really. I wet his hair and then apply that after towel drying. I also like the Curls products. Like their leave in conditioner and moisturizer. I've tried lots of other stuff but those 2 brands are the best in my opinion :)