Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We have to much to be thankful for this holiday season and we are so blessed by a God who loves us.
I am thankful for the hard times, the disappointments and trials. Not because I enjoy pain but because I know that I am not alone and that God is there working things out in His timing and for His glory. I am thankful for all of the things He's taught me during the hard times too. Remembering these things keeps me going during the long times of waiting during our adoption process. I know God has a reason for the wait and I know that when He does bring us together with our son it will be at the exact, perfect time. I am thankful that I have someone who loves me and cares for me and knows what's best for me and my family.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband who God has given me, who blesses my life everyday with his love and his warm heart. I can't imagine walking through life with anyone else; he is my best friend and my true love and I can't wait to watch Him grow into an incredible daddy.
I am thankful for my family and friends. God has blessed me abundantly by placing some really wonderful people in my life and I am so thankful for that. It's so comforting to know that you have a great support system around you to come along side you and be there for you when you need them.
Thank you Lord for all of these blessings and the countless others you've given to me, I am overwhelmed by your love, mercy and grace.

No comments: