Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Good News!

Well my family and friends, we've done it. The paperwork is complete!
Here's how it went down: Monday we received our certificates of completion for our online training course we had to complete, Tuesday we received the post placement agreement form that had to be signed by our home study agency and Wednesday I finished our photo pages! Thursday I emailed our family coordinator all of our documents to make sure we had everything and to see what the next step is to get our dossier on it's way to be certified and today I mailed it to the Secretary of State!

I can not believe we're at this point. I can't believe it's all coming together now. It seems so surreal. Ben and I have been filled with nervous excitement all week knowing that this paper pregnancy stage is coming to an end...and now that we've mailed it off it just makes everything seem so much more real. Our wonderful coordinator said that we should expect it to take a week to get our dossier back from the state. Then we'll make a bunch of copies (4 total) and send 3 of them to her (we keep one to take with us when we go pick up our baby) and she'll send everything to Ethiopia. WOW!! Is this really happening?? Someone pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming!

1 comment:

kim said...

Hoping all goes well with the SOS office and you can be DTE soon!!
Blessings,
Kim (YG)