Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Focus



Here's a pic of Ben really focusing on getting his autobiography done! I thought it was cute so I wanted to share. He's been working very hard and tonight he got it all done!! Now all we have left is to get the pets up to date on their shots - which I'll be doing first thing Saturday morning - and then we can mail out the home study paperwork. Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited... it still seems so surreal that we are actually doing this but I think that when we finally meet with our social worker face to face it will hit me that hey, this is really happening. Please pray with us that the home study meeting process doesn't take too long. We still have to send in our dossier packet after the home study is complete and I'm so ready to have our names on the waiting list. I'm putting my trust in Christ because I know He's in control and His timing is perfect. All the glory is yours Lord!!

L

No comments: